Samstag, 5. Februar 2011

Git repository for the patched gammu client

In my post Nokia 1110i power up and power down via FBUS I used a modified version of gammu
which has the possibility to change the phones operation mode from I call it communication enabled mode to either test, local or normal mode. This is done by command-line:

gammu --nokiasetmode 1

I do know the following modes:
  • Normal mode -> 1 (0x01)
  • Test mode -> 4 (0x04)
  • Local mode -> 5 (0x05)
  • Shut-down mode -> 2 (0x02) I am not sure about this, but it caused a power of on my
    1110i and on my 6230. But try this with care
You can check out my git repository with the following command line:

git clone https://github.com/ka23/gammu.git

But keep in mind that these commands may damage your phone.

The modified version also logs out all the communication to console. Like the output in my video

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen