Samstag, 5. Februar 2011

Nokia 1110i power up and power down via FBUS

After days of nescience and searching I finally managed to power up the Nokia 1110i by FBUS.
To demonstrate my success I have recorded a video. (My first youtube video;-))



On the video you can see a modified version of gammu, a great source of information during my long way through the darkness of FBUS communication.

An other great source is embedtronics (Nokia F-Bus Protocol).

Yes I know there are cheap GSM-Modules around for about 80 € but my intend during this learning curve was to learn something about bus systems and how to communicate with mobile phones. The intent is to access the phone by a micro-controller like the arduino , another great open source project.

5 Kommentare:

  1. what cable did u use to connect PC and PHONE...can u please mail the details to

    faiz.ahmed321@gmail.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Look at this: http://ka23.blogspot.com/2011/08/how-ive-connected-nokia-1110i-to-my-pc.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Some info about fbus added: http://ka23.blogspot.com/2011/08/are-there-any-fbus-specifications.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Could you please post the FBUS frames used for power up and power down the nokia 1100i, i can't find the frames (messages) for do this.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Sorry, but I don't really understand this. Is the phone really turned off or in some kind of standby modus ? This code has been tested only with a Nokia 1110i or someone tried it with any other phone? I didn't get any results for my Nokia 5140i. Turns off, but not ON.

    AntwortenLöschen