Mittwoch, 10. August 2011

This is my homebrew universal USB to Nokia FBUS Cables Adapter

As I mentioned in a previous Post I use this RJ45 Connector which I extracted from an old DSL router to plug-in various Adapter Cables.



The banana sockets are used to connect the different not fbus related pins to the adaptor cables. These are Power for example.The cable straps are used as strain relief (Zugentlastung in German).

The following Banana jacks are connected to the following PINS on adapter cable

For the easy-flash 3 in 1 adapter:
  • The red one is connected to the power clamp on the small cable. And to VCC Pin of Easy Flash I.
  • The green one is connected to the BSI Pin on the connector this applies to Easy Flash I and Easy Flash II Easy Flash III was not tested. There seems to be a 3.3k Ohm resistor included.
  • The blue one is connected to GND (Ground).
  • The black and yellow ones are not connected.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen