Donnerstag, 4. August 2011

How I've connected the Nokia 1110i to my PC

On my earlier Blog Post someone asked my how did I connect the Nokia 1110i to my PC for powering it up by fbus. I used the following cable to connect the phone


It is called Easy Flash 3in1 for Nokia and provides a RJ45 Jack on the other end. This is normally used with flashers like: Twister / 3in1 GTS / Griffin / UFS / Cyclone / Tornado / J.A.F / NBOX / Powerflasher / Genie Clip / Micro UFS.

It was not that expensive even cheaper than 3 single cables on ebay.

To provide the serial lines and the Power I've sawed up an old DSL Modem called FritzBox an extracted a little square of the PCB with the RJ45 plug socket. After this I soldered a PL 2300 USB to serial converter Cable to the FBUS pins located on the PCB. Have a look at this:



For the exact pin-out you may have to check the pinning of your particular phone

2 Kommentare: